Monday, May 26, 2008

The library is overrated

It's hard to study knowing that I'll be sleeping in a REAL bed on Saturday night. The library was crowded even when I got there at 10am. I guess that's to be expected. I can't imagine what the libary will be like when they expand UST, under new Hong Kong legislation, to a 4-year university. More students = less study space. Yikes!

Most of the exchange students are very ready to be done with exams and go home. A few will be traveling into June (some even through July), but those lucky few are either done with their undergraduate careers or not employed at home.

It's Monday, so Kristin is off to Paris! She said her mom was more nervous than she. Knowing Kristin, I'm sure she's going to love her six weeks abroad. It's probably a period that short enough to feel like a long vacation. Four months is another story.

Tonight I think I'll be cooking gyoza and broccoli (if Park'N'Shop isn't OUT of it again). Afterwards I'll try to post pictures and videos from our trip. I'll do anything to stay out of the library.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura
Let's see, 5 more days...
Sometimes the last few days see like forever. I am already planning all the menu's....This may be your last gyoza and broccoli because I don't know how to fix that.
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

I'm not so much with the gyoza either.

Why don't you pack? I know you have at least 37 pounds of souvenirs.