Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

OK, we'll just say that I have the best women in my life. I know everyone would want to disagree and say their moms/aunts/grandmothers are "better", but we're not going to argue about it. Being on this side of the world makes it a little difficult to give these women a worthwhile 'thank you.' But that's where technology comes in! Jen and I recorded a little something for our moms and put it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DyKucDgluU

I love you! Thanks for helping me get through one of the biggest adventures in my life! Your phone calls, emails, travel advice and words of encouragement have been spectacular and much needed. I hope the video makes you smile. I've gotten to smile LOTS because of you.

Happy Mothers Day from Hong Kong (and a few of our local friends).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura:
Thank you for the note and for the funny "mother's day" video. Do they have "mothers day" there? Love the cafeteria lady... She funny. We are off to Pappadeaux's for lunch. I will be full for the rest of the day.

Love you for thinking of me,
Mom

Kristin said...

hilarious!