Monday, March 10, 2008

The First Ever... Top 6 List

The TOP 6 reasons Monday, March 10th was wonderful*...

6. This morning I upgraded from a small to a LARGE non-fat latte and it was still only US$2.00!
5. I went to Taste, my favorite grocery store in Hang Hau. I want to live in the produce section.
4. I got more pictures taken for my Chinese visa. Once again, I couldn't smile. Therefore, they're horrible! The horrendousness of them was enough for a solid 3-minute laugh.
3. I got an 91 on my US-China Relations midterm at 30% of my course grade. (Oh, and it was the highest grade in the class.)
2. Did you read the previous post?
1. Steven wrote an amazingly hilarious, yet wonderful, article online. I'm not one to wave the mushy love banner around (if such a thing exists), but you can read it for yourself at his website, www.myballpointisbroken.com**

*I could have come up with four more reasons, but that would be too conventional. Plus, I have a paper to write.

**Note, if you read the article and think, "Whoa! He's serious about her." Don't panic; just smile. And remember, my fortune teller at Man Mo Temple said I can't get married this year. And by this year, she probably meant "until you're 30."

No comments: