Monday, February 11, 2008

Crazy Asians!

You think UT students are weird and/or aggressive in the West Mall? No. Check out this video of the UST Student Societies promoting their halls. At least that's what I think they're promoting. I recorded this video at the end of the day so there aren't many other students around-- which makes their chanting even more peculiar.

Unfortunately you can only hear me laughing during the second half of the video. Notice during the last yell the camera shakes. Frightening.

Just click on the title link and enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Like Cloverfield and shit.

Laura Gayle said...

I never saw Cloverfield?

Laura Gayle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Frankie Pancakes wants one of those milky green translucent panchos. Stylish. Practical. Perfect for hollering in cavernous public spaces.
I'll email ya soon.